About Master of Business Administration -MBA admission & course details:
For Master of Business Administration – MBA admission we’ll give you the information about MBA course is a branch of Management Master Degree Course. Normally it’s 1.5 to 2 years course depending on course syllabus in various universities and colleges. It can be done with the following specialization in India:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Finance Management
- Operation Management
- Rural and Agricultural Management
- International Business
In this course students learn about different aspects of business like how to manage human resources, finances, marketing, etc. of the business.
Procedure to get MBA admission:
- Pass graduation
- Appear for entrance exam taken by different universities or states
- Check list of colleges according to your entrance exam score.
- If your name is there you can get admission in the college.
- If you have not scored / eligible for the admission in government or open category you can go for private college admission.
- Fill-up the college admission form and pay fees according to the college / university guidance.
For more details you can contact us
Different entrance tests taken by various institutions for MBA admission:
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
- NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
- Tests taken by various states