Management Quota – Spot Round mbbs Admission

0

Applications are called from the candidates who have already applied to MBBS admission for the AY 2021-22 but did not get selected before due to low score, apply against the following management vacant seats.

spot mbbs admission 2022

What is Management Quota MBBS admission?

Management Quota is a government authorized seats only in private or deemed University through which students can secure Direct Admission in institute even if they score just cutoff marks in their NEET result. So through management/ NRI Quota 15% of their seat are filled by the management of that institute and 85% of the seats are filled on merit

Spot admission 2022

Based on merit 90% of the seats are filled and the rest 10% seats can be fill by the management of that institute. However, for the management Quota Seats there is eligibility criteria as well which students need to fulfill.

One must have at least 55% in 12th examination and NEET cutoff passing marks for the general category are 715-117, while for SC/ST/OBC it was 116-93 to Apply for management Quota Seat.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.